Italian Breaded Pork Chops
- 4-6 oz. Eagle Ridge pork chops (Item# 41624)
- 1/4 cup seasoned bread crumbs (Italian-)
- 1 tablespoon Villa Frizzoni grated parmesan cheese (Item# 16114)
- 1 eggs (beaten)
- 1 teaspoon Villa Frizzoni extra virgin olive oil (Item# 23158)
- Combine crumbs and cheese in shallow bowl. Dip chops in egg and coat with crumb mixture. Heat olive oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add chops. Reduce heat to medium and cook for 8-10 minutes, turning once, until internal temperature on a thermometer reads 145 degrees Fahrenheit, followed by a 3-minute rest time.