Italian Baked Pangasius
- 7-9oz Tilapia Filet
- 1/4 C mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp white vinegar
- 2 Tbsp sugar
- TT salt & pepper
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Fresh chopped parsley
- Season Tilapia filet with salt and pepper on both sides.
- In a small bowl whisk the mayonnaise, sugar, vinegar, onion powder, smoked paprika and salt and pepper until combined.
- Use a pastry brush or spoon to sparingly coat the top of the fillet with mayonnaise mixture.
- Top with generous sprinkling of Parmesan cheese.
- Bake uncovered at 350°F for about 25 minutes, until fish is cooked and and internal temperature reaches at least 145°F.
- Garnish with fresh chopped parsley and a lemon wedge.