Herb Horseradish Crusted Tenderloin Roast
- 2 oz Northwood Steak Seasoning Salt [Garlic, Black Pepper, Onion, Red Pepper]
- 8 oz Dijon Mustard, Extra Strong
- 8 oz Horseradish Sauce
- 2 oz Fresh Rosemary, cleaned & chopped
- 4½ lbs Legacy 72™ Angus Beef, Whole Tenderloin
- Preheat oven to 425°F. In a bowl combine, steak seasoning, Dijon mustard, horseradish sauce and rosemary.
- Place tied tenderloin in roasting pan and cover with sauce. Roast for 20 minutes, reduce oven to 275°F and continue cooking until internal temperature reaches 120°F. Remove from oven and allow to rest for 15 minutes.
- Remove twine, slice and serve.