- 24 (4 oz.) Prairie Creek® Flat Philly Sirloin
- 24 (6 inch) pitas, toasted
- 12 oz. spinach leaves
- 72 tomato slices
- 72 cucumber slices
- 1 lb. 8 oz. red onion, sliced
- 3/4 cup Cobblestreet MKT.™ Feta cheese, crumbled
- Oregano vinaigrette, to taste
- Greek yogurt sauce, for drizzling
- Add portions of Prairie Creek® Marinated Philly Sirloin beef, cooking until bottom is browned. Turn over. Break up beef with spatula, stirring to cook completely, and return onion to griddle, drizzling with oregano vinaigrette.
- Drizzle Greek yogurt sauce on pita; top with 1/2 oz. spinach, 3 tomato slices, 3 cucumber slices and onions. Top each sandwich with hot beef and onion mixture and drizzle with yogurt sauce. Sprinkle with 1/2 Tbsp. Cobblestreet MKT.™ Feta cheese. Wrap one half of pita in ProPak® foil and serve.