- 4 San Pablo® 6” corn tortillas
- 1 Markon® garlic clove, peeled
- 1 Tbsp Villa Frizzoni® canola/olive oil blend
- 1 Guacamole Recipe
- 6 Tbsp pico de gallo salsa
- 1 Good Roots Produce® jalapeño, sliced
- ¾ c Silverbrook® chicken breast, cooked and chopped
- 1 c Cobblestreet Market® Monterey jack cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 425° F. Place tortillas on baking sheet.
- Slice the garlic clove in half, and rub the cut side onto the tops of the tortilla for flavor.
- Brush both sides of the tortillas with olive oil. Spread the guacamole over the top of each tortilla, then top with pico de gallo, jalapeño and chicken. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake for approximately 7-10 minutes until cheese is melted and beginning to brown.
- Servings: 4
- Type: Lunch, Dinner, Appetizer, Entree
- Categories: Recipes
- Tags: Appetizer, Dinner, Entrée, Lunch, Mexican