Grilled Watermelon Feta and Mint Salad
Chef Paul Young | Reinhart Corporate
- 1/4 Ea Watermelon Seedless Fresh, Sliced into inch slices
- 4 oz Feta Cheese Crumble
- 2 oz Mint Fresh, Sliced thin
- 4 oz Extra Virgin Oil Olive
- 2 oz Red Wine Vinegar
- 2 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1/4 Tbsp Coarse Salt, Kosher
- 1 Tbsp Oil Olive
- 1 oz Orange Juice
- 2 Tbsp Almond, Sliced, Blanched, Raw
- Brush the watermelon slices with blended oil - grill for approximately 2-3 minutes on each side rotating 1/4 turn while grilling. Cool down. In a separate bowl add the vinegar, lemon juice and orange juice. While whisking add the salt and slowly drizzle in the olive oil to emulsify the dressing.
- Toss the watermelon in the dressing and plate. Top off with the toasted almonds, feta cheese and sliced mint.
No video selected.