Grilled Swordfish with Lemon Pesto Butter
- 6 oz Swordfish Steak, 8 Ounce Boneless Skin
- 1 Tbsp Basil Pesto Sauce
- 1/2 Tbsp Butter Solid, Unsalted Wisconsin
- 1/4 tsp Juice Lemon 100%
- 1/8 oz Caper Nonpareille
- 1 tsp Onion Red Jumbo
- 1 oz Spinach Baby Fresh
- 1 Tbsp Oil Olive 10% Blended
- Soften butter to room temperature. In a bowl whisk together the butter, pesto and lemon juice. Place in a to-go soufflé cup. Season the swordfish liberally with salt and pepper.
- Grill on each side for approximately 3 minutes. In a hot saute pan add the oil. Saute the spinach until it just starts to wilt and place in a to-go container.
- Place the swordfish on top and top with the diced red onion and capers. Once served place the butter on top of the swordfish 2 minutes prior to eating and let the pesto butter melt.
- Type: Lunch, Dinner, Entree
- Categories: Recipes, VOL 6 - ISSUE 1 • WINTER 2018
- Tags: Dinner, Entrée, Lunch, Seafood