Grilled Swordfish w/ fresh Mango Salsa
- Swordfish Filet (RFS # 16184)
- 2 tablespoons of fresh diced Mango
- 1 tablespoon fresh diced pineapple
- 1 tablespoon fresh diced Roma tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon of diced red onion
- 1 lime juice and zest
- ½ of a fresh diced jalapeno
- 2 tablespoons of chopped fresh Cilantro
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped mint
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Salt and Pepper both side of Swordfish filet and grill until desired doneness 2-3 minutes a side, try not to overcook the fish it gets dry.
- combine all the salsa ingredients and top grilled swordfish filet.
- Garnish with a fresh sprig of Cilantro and fresh lime wedge