Grilled Scallops Piperade Sauce
- 6 oz Scallop Dry 20-30 Adductor Muscle Only
- 2 oz Extra Virgin Oil Olive In Tin
- 1 tsp Seasoning Steak Northwood Salt Garlic
- 1 tsp Garlic Chopped In Oil
- 1 oz Red Pepper, diced
- 1/8 oz Thyme, Fresh
- 2 oz White Cooking Wine, Sauterne Plastic Jar
- 2 oz Tomato, Diced, 1" In Juice
- 1 oz Green Bell Pepper, diced
- Heat 2 Tbl olive oil in a sauté pan.
- Add garlic and cook until translucent.
- Add diced peppers.
- Cook until tender then add diced tomatoes.
- Deglaze with white wine, then add thyme season with Northwood steak seasoning.
- Spray preheated grill with a cooking spray.
- Heat over high heat until hot.
- Place scallops on grill and cook for 2-3 min or until opaque and firm to touch. Keep warm.