Grilled Pork Parmesan
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 6-8 oz. Eagle Ridge butterflied pork chops (Item# 41758)
- spaghetti (Prepared)
- Villa Frizzoni chunky marinara sauce (Item# 12072)
- 4 1/2 tablespoons Villa Frizzoni grated parmesan cheese (Item# 16114)
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon garlic salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons onion salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons black pepper
- 1 1/4 teaspoons dried basil
- 1 1/4 teaspoons dried oregano
- Build a charcoal fire for direct grilling to a temperature of approximately 450°F.
- While the grill preheats, combine the dry rub ingredients in a small bowl and mix well. In a separate bowl scramble both eggs and stir in the milk, creating an egg wash. Make a bed of panko bread crumbs on a large plate. Season each pork chop heavily with the parmesan dry rub and press the seasoning into the pork chops. Dip each chop into the egg wash and then cover both sides evenly with bread crumbs.
- Grill the chops directly over the hot coals for 4 to 5 minutes on each side until the internal temperature is 145°F. Remove the pork chops from the grill and serve them over a bed of spaghetti noodles and topped with your favorite pasta sauce.