Grilled Miso-Glazed Sea Bass w/ Cucumber salad
- 1 Sea bass filet (RFS #15814, #16178)
- ¼ cup plus 2 Tbs. red miso glaze with yuzu
- 1 large English (hothouse) cucumber, sliced thinly lengthwise into long strips
- 1 tablespoon daikon radish, peeled and grated
- 1 green onions, thinly sliced diagonally
- 2 tablespoons mirin
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- Dash of hot sauce (gochujang)
- Place the sea bass and the ½ cup miso glaze in a sealable plastic bag. Coat the fish evenly with the glaze, seal the bag and refrigerate for at least 4 hours or up to 24 hours.
- Just before cooking the fish, in a bowl, mix together the cucumber, radish and green onions. Set aside.
- Remove the fish from the marinade. Place the fish on hot grill and cook until done. brush with remaining glaze while grilling.
- in a small bowl, whisk together the mirin, vinegar, sugar, soy sauce and hot sauce. Add to the cucumber salad and toss to combine.
- place cucumber salad on plate and top with grilled Seabass filet.
- Drizzle the 2 tablespoons of miso glaze over and around the fish and garnish with sliced green onions.