Grilled Garden Tacos
- 1 lb Asparagus, ends removed, #78990
- 12 oz Shiitake Mushroom, no stems, #P6498
- 6 1/3 oz Onion Green Scallion, #76207
- 4 oz Chipotle Pepper In Adobo Sauce, smash peppers until paste, #83382
- 1/2 Ea Cauliflower, Cut into steaks, #P7124
- 2 Tbsp Garlic, Chopped, #68069
- 3 oz Extra Virgin Oil Olive, In Tin, #23159
- 1 Tbsp Salt Coarse Kosher, #31708
- 2 Ea Avocado, cut into slices
- 1 Ea Lime, wedged, #13506
- 1/4 C Cilantro, rough cut, #78015
- 8 Ea Tortilla Corn Yellow 6", #66040
- 4 oz Sour Cream, #T9027
- In mixing bowl add first 8 ingredients and toss together; let rest at room temp for 30 minutes. Place on hot char grill, grilling for 4-5 minutes rotating as needed.
- Quick grill tortillas, place on tray and begin to fill evenly with all grilled ingredients, breaking cauliflower up and cutting shiitakes in half.
- Fold taco and plate, placing avocado slices in each, topping with cilantro and sour cream, garnish with lime. Enjoy!
- Servings: 1
- Type: Lunch, Dinner
- Categories: Recipes, VOL 6 - ISSUE 2 • SPRING 2018
- Tags: Dinner, Entrée, Lunch, Mexican