Grilled Cauliflower Steak w/Harissa Butter
- 1/2 Ea Cauliflower Fresh
- 8 oz Butter, Salted Sweet Cream
- 4 oz Pepper Chili Dried Aji Paprika Destemmed
- 1 tsp Seed Caraway Whole
- 1/4 Ea Cilantro Bunched Fresh
- 1/8 oz Cumin Seed Ground
- 1/4 oz Garlic Whole Peeled Fresh
- 1/8 oz Salt Kosher
- 2 oz Oil Olive Extra Virgin In Tin
- 1 Ea Lemon Choice Fresh
- Clean head of cauliflower, then slice it lengthwise through the core into about 4-inch steaks (reserve).
- Chop cilantro fine and add all ingredients into food processor and make into a paste. Slowly add olive oil and complete forming the paste. Cut the butter into small cubes and pulse into processor one at a time to form compound butter.
- Roll into a 1/2 piece of parchment and into a cylinder and refrigerator.
- Pre-heat grill. Brush the steak with a little oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Roast on the grill for 4 minutes each side, then place in center of plate and finish with harissa butter.