Grilled Artichoke and Cous Cous Burger
Chef Jeff Merry | Reinhart Boston Division
- 2 oz Tri-Color Israeli Couscous, Cooked
- 2 oz Black Beans, Unseasoned
- 1/4 tsp Garlic, Chopped
- 1 tsp Greek Yogurt, Vanilla, Non-Fat
- 1 tsp Onion, Scallion, Fresh
- 2 oz Artichoke Grilled, Chopped
- 1 tsp Vinegar, Cider Apple
- 1/4 tsp Basil Fresh, Chopped
- 1/4 tsp Parsley, Flat Fresh
- 1/4 tsp Thyme, Fresh, Chopped
- 1 oz Extra Virgin Oil Olive
- 1 oz Chipotle Ranch Dressing
- 1 Ea Better Burger Leaf Lettuce
- 1 Ea Brioche Bun, 4"
- 1 oz Tomato
- In a food processor, combine chopped garlic, cous cous, black beans and olive oil. Transfer to a mixing bowl. Combine with artichokes, scallions, vinegar, chopped herbs and yogurt. Shape mixture into patty. On a preheated felt top, place burger and cook for 4 minutes each side. Place on toasted roll with lettuce and tomato and top with Chipotle dressing.
No video selected.