Green Bean Bundles
Recipe by Markon®
Tender, subtly sweet green beans get salt and crunch from a prosciutto wrap. Ideal as appetizers or with grilled steaks and chops.
- 8 oz Markon® Ready-Set-Serve Green Beans
- 4 oz prosciutto
- 1 Tbsp canola oil
- 2 oz herbed goat cheese crumbles
- 1/4 C yellow grape tomatoes, chopped
- Steam all beans; when bright green, strain beans directly into ice water. Remove and dry.
- Divide beans into four different two-ounce bundles. Wrap each bundle with one ounce of prosciutto (in the center of the bundle).
- Heat sauté pan with canola oil. When hot, place all four bundles in pan. Turn bundles as prosciutto browns until all sides are crisp. Remove from pan.
- Top each bundle with crumbled goat cheese and chopped tomatoes. Serve as appetizers or aside grilled meats.
- Servings: 4
- Type: Appetizer
- Categories: Recipes, VOL 4 - ISSUE 4 • FALL 2016
- Tags: Appetizer, Vegetarian