Granola Fruit Cups
- 1 ½ C old-fashioned rolled oats
- 2 Tbsp maple syrup
- Pinch of salt
- 6 Tbsp Greek yogurt
- 2 Tbsp honey
- ¼ C cherries, chopped
- ¼ C kiwifruit, chopped
- ¼ C Granny Smith Apple, chopped
- ¼ C papaya, chopped
- Edible flowers for garnish
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Combine oats, maple syrup, and a pinch of salt in a mixing bowl. Press mixture into greased muffin tins to form six cups (pressing firmly with fingers). Freeze for 20 minutes, then place in preheated oven. Bake for 15 minutes, or until crisp and browned. Cool.
- Blend yogurt and honey, then fill granola cups with equal portions of this mixture. Top with chopped fruit and edible flowers; serve.
- For To-Go Applications: Wrap rolled oat cups in foil to keep dry. Pack yogurt and fruits in individual/resealable containers.
- For Buffet Applications: Display all the components in different serving dishes and allow guests to choose fillings for granola cups.