Gouda, Apple and Balsamic Grilled Cheese Triple Play Slider
- 3 ea BRICKFIRE BAKERY® Pretzel Bun Mini Slider
- 2 Tbsp Crème Fraiche
- 2 Tbsp Balsamic Glaze
- ½ cup Gouda Cheese, shredded
- 2 Tbsp Granny Smith Apple, chopped
- Garnish Goat Cheese Crumbles
- 0.5 oz Parmesan Cheese, grated
- 1 oz Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Mix crème fraiche with balsamic glaze in a small bowl.
- Open pretzel slider bun. Apply mixture to both sides of the bun.
- Assemble sandwich. Chopped Granny Smith apple first, followed by shredded gouda cheese, then top with goat cheese crumble.
- Brush outside of bun with olive oil. Press shredded parmesan on top. Bake until lightly golden approximately 4 minutes at 350 degrees.