Gorgonzola Guacamole with Sage
- 16 oz Guacamole Western Style Frozen
- 3/4 oz Sage Fresh
- 1 1/2 oz Cheese Gorgonzola Crumble Bag Refrigerated
- 1/8 oz Pepper White Ground
- 3/4 oz Lime Key Fresh
- 3 oz Avocado Halves Hass Fresh
- 8 oz Chip Tortilla Corn White Triangle Stone Ground Thick Cut
- Place pulp, salt, white pepper, garlic, and lime juice in bowl.
- Take the avocado and slice into thirds. Turn and cut into squares.
- Take a fork and mash the cut avocado slightly, just enough to break it down.
- Take sage and place in fryer. Be careful with step, the sage will pop.
- Combine the pulp and the mashed avocado and gently crumble the sage.
- Place in cup, and then a bowl and spread chips around. Top off with Gorgonzola.