Gochujang Short Rib Steak & Eggs
Chef Christopher Holden | Reinhart Milwaukee
- 6 oz short rib beef chuck
- 4 oz hash brown potatoes, skin on
- 1 oz yellow onion, diced
- 1 Tbsp Gochujang powder
- 2 ea white eggs
- 2 oz prepared hollandaise sauce
- 1 tsp chives, freshly sliced
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Cut short ribs into ½ inch slices. Season short ribs with ½ Gochujang powder and place on a flattop or sauté pan to sear until golden brown and heated through.
- Heat hollandaise sauce in a small sauce pot and season with half of the Gochujang powder. Place onions on flattop with hash brown potatoes, mixing well and seasoning with salt and pepper. Fry eggs to desired doneness on flattop.
- Plate cooked hash and onions, top with short ribs, fried eggs and hollandaise sauce. Garnish with sliced chives and dust with smoked paprika.
No video selected.