Gluten-Free Cranberry Dessert with Pretzel Crust
- 2 cups crushed Glutino Pretzels
- 1 ½ sticks melted butter
- 1 Tablespoon white sugar
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup whipped cream or Cool Whip
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 3 oz. box Raspberry Jell-O
- 32 oz. (2 cans) cranberry sauce
- 2 cups water
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Mix ingredients of the 1st layer together, and press into the bottom of a baking dish. Bake for approximately 8 minutes, and let cool.
- Mix the ingredients of the 2nd layer, and spread over the 1st layer crust once it has cooled.
- Bring the 2 cups of water to a boil, and mix with the other ingredients of the third layer. Let cool. Pour over the second layer.
No video selected.