Gluten Free Chicken Parmesan
- 1 4 oz boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 1 egg
- 3 oz Ener-G White Rice Flour
- 5 oz Gillian’s Gluten-Free Bread Crumbs
- 1 tbsp. canola oil
- 3 oz mozzarella cheese
- 4 oz Gillian’s Gluten-Free Pasta, cooked
- 4 oz tomato sauce
- Preheat oven to 325°F (190° C).
- Set out three shallow pie dishes or deep plates: one with rice flour, one with beaten egg, one with Gillian’s gluten-free bread crumbs.
- Make sure your boneless, skinless chicken breast is thin by either slicing it in half or pounding it flatter.
- Dip the chicken first into flour, shaking off any excess. Then dip it into the egg, shaking off any excess. Finally, dip it into the seasoned bread crumbs.
- Lay the breaded chicken into a hot oiled frying pan and cook until golden brown or internal temp of 160°F.
- Remove chicken from pan, top with mozzarella cheese and sauce then bake for 6-8 min in oven
- Once cheese is melted, plate and serve with your favorite style of Gillian’s gluten-free pasta