Ginger Miso Honey Tuna Poke Bowl
Chef Lee Sepaniac | Gourmet Foodservice Group
- 4 oz tuna, poke cubes
- 1 oz dressing, ginger miso and honey
- 2 oz bamboo rice
- 1 tbsp black garlic soy sauce
- 1 tbsp black garlic molasses
- 2 oz edamame, peeled
- 4 oz Goma Wakame seaweed salad
- 4 oz watermelon radish, halved and slice ¼ in
- 1 oz taro root, sliced thin on mandoline
- 1 oz wasabi microgreens
- Slice taro thin on mandolin and fry at 300 F for three minutes to five minutes, drain well and season with salt. First, mix tuna with soy and dressing allow it to marinate while preparing the bowl.
- Start with the rice in the front of the bowl; this will be topped with tuna at the end. Arrange watermelon radish on the side, fanned to use as a conduit for the poke. Place seaweed salad next to radish and top with edamame.
- Top rice with poke, then drizzle with black garlic molasses and top with microgreens. Serve taro chips on side or near watermelon radish if size of bowl permits.
No video selected.