Ginger Miso Honey Tuna Poke Bowl
Chef Lee Sepaniac | Gourmet Foodservice Group
- 4 oz tuna, poke cubes
- 1 oz dressing, ginger miso and honey
- 2 oz bamboo rice
- 1 tbsp black garlic soy sauce
- 1 tbsp black garlic molasses
- 2 oz edamame, peeled
- 4 oz Goma Wakame seaweed salad
- 4 oz watermelon radish, halved and slice ¼ in
- 1 oz taro root, sliced thin on mandoline
- 1 oz wasabi microgreens
- Slice taro thin on mandolin and fry at 300 F for three minutes to five minutes, drain well and season with salt. First, mix tuna with soy and dressing allow it to marinate while preparing the bowl.
- Start with the rice in the front of the bowl; this will be topped with tuna at the end. Arrange watermelon radish on the side, fanned to use as a conduit for the poke. Place seaweed salad next to radish and top with edamame.
- Top rice with poke, then drizzle with black garlic molasses and top with microgreens. Serve taro chips on side or near watermelon radish if size of bowl permits.