Garlic Mojo Pork Tenderloin Skewer
Chef Demetrio Marquez | Reinhart New Orleans
- 6 oz boneless pork loin, cubed
- 1 Tbsp fajita seasoning
- 1 Tbsp paprika
- 4 oz green bell peppers, cut into squares
- 4 oz red bell peppers, cut into squares
- 4 oz onions, cut into quarters
- ¼ pineapple, cut into cubes
- 6 oz garlic, chopped
- 2 oz jalapeños, diced
- 3 oz olive oil
- 1 lime
- Preheat grill to 350 F. In a shallow dish, add pork, garlic, lime juice, fajita seasoning, paprika and jalapeños. Mix well and let the pork marinate overnight.
- Once meat has marinated, with a large skewer, add pork, onion, green bell, pineapple and red bell pepper. Repeat until product is gone; you may need two skewers. Then place on grill and cook until done, 5 minutes to 8 minutes; finish with lime juice.
- White rice and black beans go well with this dish, or a large plate of yellow rice with a cup of black beans and garnished with cilantro, with corn tortillas.
No video selected.