Fruit Summer Rolls
- 8 rice paper rounds
- 2 mangoes, cut into strips
- 1 C strawberries, sliced
- 2 kiwifruit, peeled & sliced
- 1 C dragonfruit (pitaya), sliced
- 1/4 C mint
- 2 cups Thai sticky rice, cooked
- Fill a large bowl with warm water. One at a time, dip a rice paper round in the warm water until it softens completely (approximately one minute). Remove and smooth on a cutting board. In the center of the round, place 1/8 the rice topped by equal portions of fruit and mint. Fold bottom ends inward, then roll like a burrito until filling is completely sealed.
- Serve with your choice of dipping sauces such as honey-lime or spicy peanut.