Fried Chicken and Egg Biscuit Sandwich
with Sweet and Spicy Sauces
Crispy fried breast filets and a delicate fried egg on a warm buttermilk biscuit with sides of buffalo chicken dip and maple syrup.
consumer insight, rationale:
- Leverages the popularity of fried chicken biscuits, as well as the popularity of maple, to create a sweet and savory, all-day-breakfast item.
- By implementing all-day-breakfast options an operator can cross-utilize products on a menu that were once limited to a breakfast daypart.
daypart: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
menu part: Entrée; Sandwich; Snack
- Flowers Foods® European Bakers® Buttermilk Ready to Heat Biscuit 2.25 oz.*
- Tyson® Fully Cooked Country Fried Junior Breast Filets, 2.5 oz.
- Papetti® 3.5" Round Plain Egg Patty Table Ready (49198)
- Tyson® Kettle Collection® Artisan Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Culinary Secrets Pure Maple Syrup (28666)
- Slice biscuits and toast sliced side down in a skillet with butter.
- Prepare chicken to package directions hold warm.
- to Heat the egg patty to package directions.
- Heat the buffalo dip and warm the syrup.
- Top biscuit with the chicken then top with egg patty.
- Serve with a side of buffalo dip and maple syrup for dipping