Forest Mushroom Flat Bread with Roasted Peppers
- 1 each dough pizza ball 19 ounce frozen (#63718)
- 1 ounce oil olive extra virgin (#C9387)
- 3 ounces mushroom exotic wild blend crimini shiitake oyster (#79296)
- 2 ounces pepper red whole roasted (#R5590)
- 3 ounces VILLA FRIZZONI® cheese Mozzarella shredded feather low moisture, part skim, refrigerated (#61677)
- Divide the dough into thirds.
- Roll out one of them into a 9-inch circle.
- Sweat the mushrooms in a pan with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Grill both sides of the dough and reserve.
- Julienne the peppers and add to the cooked mushrooms.
- Place them on top of the cooked dough.
- Top with the cheese and heat in a 450 degree F oven for 4-5 minutes.
No video selected.