- 2 C Water
- 2 C Cream
- 1 C Cornmeal or Polenta
- 1½ tsp Kosher Salt
- 1 tsp Black Pepper, freshly ground
- 1 C Parmesan Cheese, grated
- 1/2 C Fontina Cheese
- 2 Tbsp Butter
- TT Marinara Sauce
- Fresh Basil Leaves for garnish
- Bring water and cream to a boil in a large saucepan.
- Add cornmeal or polenta, bring to a boil and reduce to simmer. Cook for 30 minutes, stirring often.
- Whisk in kosher salt and pepper. Add grated cheeses, whisking until cheese melts, then add butter and stir in until combined. Season with more salt and pepper, if desired.
- Serve with prepared marinara sauce and extra grated Parmesan cheese. Top with fresh basil as garnish.