Foie Gras Flat Bread
Chef Lee Sepaniac | Culinary Specialist, Gourmet Food Group
Total Cost for 2 portions: $18.82
Foie Gras Mousse, Stilton w/ Apricot Cheese, Crushed Pistachios, White Balsamic Glaze, Arugula
- 1 each Flat Bread Crust
- 4 oz. Foie Gras Mousse
- 3 oz. Stilton with Apricot Cheese
- 2 oz. Crushed Pistachio
- 2 oz. Diced Dried Apricot
- .5 oz. Micro Arugula
- 1/2 oz. White Balsamic Glaze
For Foie Gras Mousse:
- In Robo Coup, puree 1 lb of Foie with '1/2 lb. of butter, push through a tamis and reserve cold.
- Evenly Spread the Foie Gras Mousse on the flat bread and cook at 500 degrees for 4 minutes.
- Remove from oven and Top with Cheese, pistachio, apricots and arugula, drizzle with balsamic glaze.