Egg White Sun-Dried Tomato Frittata
- 12 oz. liquid egg whites
- 1 Tbs. olive or canola oil
- 1 Tbs. sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 8 oz. fresh spinach, chopped
- 1 Tbs. onion, chopped
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 1-8 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 ̊F.
- Heat 1 tbsp olive or canola oil in over-safe nonstick saute pan over medium heat.
- In small bowl, mix 12 oz liquid egg whites with 1 tbsp chopped sun-dried tomatoes, 8 oz chopped fresh spinach, 1 tbsp chopped onion, salt and pepper.
- When oil is hot, pour egg mixture into saute pan.
- Remove pan from burner and place in hot oven.
- Bake 5-7 minutes, or until lightly browned and fluffy.
- Remove from oven.
- Slice into 8 wedges.