Duck Meatballs with Cherry Jam
Chef Brian Funk | Reinhart Shawano
- 7 oz fully cooked, frozen all-natural duck meatballs
Cherry Jam (2 Servings)
- 32 oz frozen tart red pitted cherries
- 16 oz extra fine granulated beet sugar
- 8 oz Modena balsamic vinegar
- In a pot, place all Cherry Jam ingredients. Turn on and simmer for 1 hour until reduced by half. Cool and then whisk jam, until it’s broken up and chunky.
- In a sauté pan, cook meatballs in a little butter until seared. Place meatballs into the bowl and add cherry jam. Gently toss meatballs and garnish with orange zest.