Dirty Coconut Snowball
- 2 ounces sweetened shredded coconut
- 4 ounces vanilla ice cream
- 2 ounces hot fudge topping
- 1 ounce coconut cream
- 1/2 ounce sweetened shredded coconut
- Place first 2 ounces of shredded coconut in a 350 degree oven on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Toast until lightly browned, then place in fridge to cool.
- Scoop ice cream and roll into a ball.
- Roll the ice cream ball in the cooled toasted coconut, coating evenly on all sides. Place back in freezer until service.
- Warm the hot fudge topping and pool in center of serving bowl.
- Drizzle coconut cream over ice cream ball.
- Garnish with the remaining 1/2 ounce of untoasted shredded coconut.