Dijon Rosemary Bone-In Pork Chops
- 4-6 oz. Prairie Creek bone-in pork chops (RFS Item# 36356)
- 1/2 cup honey (divided)
- 1/2 cup honey Dijon mustard (divided)
- 2 tablespoons Villa Frizzoni extra virgin olive oil (Item# 23158)
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary (chopped)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice (divided)
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- In a small bowl, combine 1/4 cup honey, 1/4 cup mustard, oil, rosemary, 1 tablespoon lemon juice, garlic, salt, and pepper. Transfer to a large resealable bag and add pork. Set aside in the refrigerator for 4 to 6 hours, turning occasionally.
- Prepare a grill to medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate. Remove pork from marinade; discard marinade. Grill pork until internal temperature reaches 145 degrees F, about 4 minutes per side. Remove chops from grill and let rest 3 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine 1/4 cup honey, 1/4 cup mustard, and 1 tablespoon lemon juice.
- Serve chops with honey mustard mixture on the side.