- 1 Roasted Garlic & Herb Marinated Fresh Pork Loin Filet
- 8 slices Swiss cheese
- 1 lb Ham, sliced
- 5 Tbsp yellow mustard
- 1 tsp salt
- 4 hoagie rolls
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 5 Tbsp butter, softened
- 2 dill pickles cut lengthwise into 8 slices
- Heat oven to 450°F. Spread 1 Tbsp mustard over the entire loin; season with salt and pepper. Place pork on rack in shallow roasting pan. Roast in 450°F. oven for about 20 minutes until internal temperature reaches 150°F. Let stand 10 minutes before thinly slicing.
- Slice hoagie rolls in half horizontally and spread 1 Tbsp butter on the inside of both halves. Layer sandwich with the filling ingredients in the following order: sliced roast, sliced ham, remaining 4 Tbsp mustard, pickles and Swiss cheese.
- Heat large skillet and coat pan with 1 Tbsp butter. Cook sandwiches in skillet until bread is golden brown and cheese is melted. Slice sandwiches in half diagonally and enjoy.
No video selected.