Recipe Provided by Vie de France
- 6 Frozen Unbaked Butter Croissant Sheets or Frozen Unbaked Pre-Shaped Croissants
- Melted Butter or Non-Stick Spray
- TT Turbinado Sugar
Jams, Nutella, Chocolate Chips, Apples, Raisin, Sliced Almonds, Almond Paste, Nuts, Donut Sugar for Garnish
- You will need a regular size muffin pan.
- Grease muffin cups with butter or spray and sprinkle with Turbinado Sugar.
- Cut croissant dough into cubes of about 1" and place 5-6 pieces in each muffin cup. (It should fill the muffin cup about half way.)
- Add some of your desired filling, then top with more pieces of croissant dough to just fill the cup.
- Let poof and rise until about ½" above top of muffin cup.
- Egg wash if desired.
- Bake at 350 F for 20 minutes to 25 minutes until golden brown.
- Once cooled, dust with donut sugar and pipe more filling into top of Cruffin.