Crispy Ham & Blue Crab Deviled Eggs
- 18 ea Extra Large Eggs, boiled, peeled
- 1 lb Blue Claw Crab Meat
- ¾ C Cream Cheese
- ¼ C Sour Cream
- 2 Tbsp Creole Style Mustard
- 2 Tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 Tbsp Malt Vinegar
- ½ C Green Scallion
- 2 tsp Red Pepper Sauce
- ½ tsp Coarse Salt
- 9 oz Boneless Carving Ham, Cooked, sliced thin,julienned
- Boil and peel the eggs. Cut in half lengthwise. Remove egg yolks and reserve whites and yolks separately. Pick through crab meat to make sure no shells. Reserve enough crab meat to garnish the deviled eggs. Place crab meat, cream cheese, green onion, Worcestershire, malt vinegar, celery, Tabasco, kosher salt, mayonnaise and reserved egg yolks in food processor.
- Place julienned ham on parchment lined baking sheet and place in 350'F oven. Bake until crisp. Use small spoon to fill cooked egg whites.
- Garnish deviled eggs with reserved crab meat and crispy ham. Serve on platter.
- Servings: 36
- Type: Lunch, Dinner, Appetizer
- Categories: The Dish, Recipes
- Tags: Appetizer, Dinner, Lunch