- 8 large meringue cookies
- 1 oz. dark chocolate, shaved
- 1/2 C fresh cranberries
- 1/2 C orange sections(skins removed)
- 1 Tbsp. orange zest
- 1 C heavy cream
- 1/4 C sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Heat cranberries, oranges, zest, and sugar until fruit softens and a soft, sugary liquid forms. Remove from heat; allow to cool.
- In a standing mixer, whip heavy cream and sugar until stiff peaks form.
- To assemble, top each of the eight meringue pieces with a dollop of whipped cream. Top that with fruit mixture. Garnish with chocolate shavings and powdered sugar if desired.