Crabmeat Bahn Mi
- 1 lb Crabmeat
- 2 ea Extra Large Eggs
- 1/2 C Parsley, finely chopped
- 1/4 C Cilantro, finely chopped
- 1/4 C Green Onions, finely chopped
- 1 C Panko Bread Crumbs
- 1/2 Tbsp Old Bay Seasoning
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Paprika
- 1/2 Tbsp Salt
- 2 tsp Black Pepper, fine ground
- 1 C Heavy Duty Mayonnaise
- 1/2 Tbsp Sriracha
- 1/2 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- TT Salt
- Prepare sandwich components: 7" Baguette, sliced cucumbers, sliced fresh jalapeños, cilantro, slaw dressed with rice wine vinegar and sugar.
- Combine all crabmeat ingredients in a large bowl. Form into 2" balls, flatten to an inch thick. Pan fry crab cakes in oil until sides are light brown and crisp, 3 minutes on each side.
- Spread sriracha mayo on both sides of sliced baguette. Put 2 or 3 crab cakes on sandwich, topped with the hearty slaw and cilantro leaves. Arrange layers of cucumber slices first, then jalapeños on top of slaw.
- Type: Lunch, Dinner, Entree
- Categories: The Dish, Recipes
- Tags: Dinner, Entrée, Lunch, Sandwiches, Seafood