Crab, Spinach and Artichoke Dip
- 8 oz Cream Cheese
- ½ C Grated Parmesan Cheese
- ¼ C Mayonnaise
- 1 Garlic Clove, minced
- 2 tsp Green Onion, minced
- 1 ea14-oz can Water-Packed Artichoke Hearts, rinsed, drained, and chopped
- 1 C Fresh Spinach, washed and chopped
- ½ C Shredded Jack Cheese
- 2 tsp Lemon Juice
- 2 tsp Hot Sauce
- 4 oz Crabmeat, picked for shells
- TT Salt and Pepper
- ¼ C Mozzarella Cheese
- 2 tsp Green Onions, minced
- Crackers or French Bread for dipping
- Combine the cream cheese, Parmesan cheese, Jack cheese, mayonnaise, garlic and mix well. Gently stir in the spinach, artichokes, crab, green onion, hot sauce and lemon juice. Pour into an ovenproof serving dish and bake in a pre-heated 375ºF oven until hot and bubbly.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle with mozzarella cheese. Place back in the oven and bake until the cheese is melted and starts to brown.
- Garnish with minced green onions.