Couscous and Beets Salad in a Roasted Honey Nut Squash
Yvette Marie Hirang | Sales Consultant, Reinhart La Crosse Division
- 2 whole honey nut squash
- olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 2 tsp nutmeg
- 4 cups couscous, cooked and cooled
- 2 cups roasted beets, small diced
- 1 cup cucumber, small diced
- 2 tbsp parsley, chopped
- 1 tbsp mint, chopped
- 1 cup Italian dressing
- 1 tsp salt
- Cut squash in half and scoop out seeds.
- Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt, pepper and nutmeg. Roast in oven for 20 minutes to 30 minutes.
- Mix rest of the ingredients and fill honey nut squash cavity.
No video selected.