Cookie Dough Cheesecake
- 12 ounces chocolate chunk cookie dough
- 24 ounces cream cheese
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 5 eggs
- 1 cup extra-fine sugar
- 8 ounces heavy cream
- 1/2 ounce imitation vanilla extract
- 1/2 ounce lemon juice
- 6 ounces chocolate chunk cookie dough, crumbled
- Line a 9-inch springform pan with a round piece of parchment paper. Thaw the first 12 ounces of cookie dough and evenly line the bottom of pan with dough.
- In a mixer, combine the cream cheese, cornstarch and sugar and whisk the mixture until smooth.
- Add in the eggs, 1 at a time, scraping the sides and bottom of the bowl after each addition.
- Slowly add in the heavy cream, vanilla and lemon juice until well mixed.
- Pour the batter into the prepared springform pan.
- Stir in the remaining 6 ounces of crumbled cookie dough.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Reduce oven temperature to 250 degrees and continue to bake for 1 hour until the cake doesn’t jiggle when shaking the pan.
- When done, remove the cake from the oven and run a knife around the edge to release from sides of pan.
- Turn oven off and place cake back in the oven for 1 hour.
- Chill overnight.