Citrus Sea Scallops
- 3 oz Scallop Sea 2 Ounces
- 2 oz Oil Olive Pomace
- 1/8 tsp Lime Fresh (grated lime peel)
- 1/8 tsp Salt Coarse Kosher
- 1/4 tsp Pepper Black Grind Reg 30 Mesh
- 1 tsp Garlic Chopped In Water Refrigerated (minced)
- 1 tsp Orange Navel Choice Fresh (Grated peel)
- 1 tsp Rice Vinegar Seasoned
- 2 oz Juice Orange Pure 100% With Pulp Premium
- 1 tsp Dressing Honey Mustard
- Make Vinaigrette: Place orange peel, lime peel, garlic, mustard, orange juice and vinegar in medium bowl; whisk to combine.
- Slowly add half of the oil drops to juice mixture, whisking constantly.
- Continue whisking and add remaining oil in a slow stream.
- Blend in the 1/8 teaspoon of salt and 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper. Set aside.
- Sprinkle scallops with salt and black pepper.
- Heat 2 Tbsp of olive oil in a sauté pan.
- Add scallops, brown and turn.
- Add sauce and simmer for about 3 minutes.
- Arrange Scallops on plate on bed of Arugula greens tossed with vinaigrette and garnish with segments of oranges and limes.
- Type: Lunch, Dinner, Entree
- Categories: Recipes, VOL 5 - ISSUE 3 • SUMMER 2017
- Tags: Dinner, Entrée, Lunch, Seafood