Citrus Herb Butter Grilled Bahamian Lobster Tails
- 8 oz Bahamian Lobster tail
- Zest 1/4 lime and 1/4 the juice
- Zest 1/4 blood orange and 1/4 the juice
- Zest 1/4 lemon and 1/4 the juice
- 1 tsp fresh chopped Tarragon
- 1 tsp fresh chopped parsley
- 1 tsp fresh chopped Basil
- TT Butter
- Cut lobster tails in half lengthwise and keep meat in shell.
- Combine all citrus and zest into butter and melt. Add chopped herbs and reserve.
- Salt and pepper lobster tail halves and place on hot grill with meat side down first 3-5 min.
- Turn tails over and baste with butter and herb mixture several times until done, reserve remaining. Use butter for dipping.