Citrus Chipotle Marinated Skirt Steak
Recipe by Chef Jeff Merry, Boston Division
- 1 8 oz. Eagle Ridge® Skirt Steak
- ¾ C Fresh squeezed orange juice
- ¼ C Fresh squeezed lime juice
- 2 Garlic cloves, peeled
- 2 Chipotle peppers
- 2 Tbsp Adobo sauce
- ½ C Cleaned and chopped cilantro
- 1 Tbsp Cumin
- 1 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 1 tsp Smoked Sea Salt
- Place ingredients for marinade in a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Place hanger steak in Ziplock® bag, add marinade and refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
- Remove steak from marinade. Over medium to high heat grill, cook steak until desired doneness. Remove and allow meat to rest. Slice and serve with fries.