Chop House Sliders
This hearty substitute for a burger sandwich packs in plenty of flavor between its brioche buns.
- 2 ea Brickfire Bakery® Hawaii's slider
- 5 oz Cobblestreet MKT.™ Angus Roast Beef, sliced wafer thin
- 1/4 C Culinary Secret® Blue Cheese Dressing
- 2 oz Fair Meadows® Cream Cheese
- 2 slices Prairie Creek® F/C Bacon
- 2 slices Good Roots® tomatoes
- 1 oz Fair Meadows® butter
- Heat cream cheese in double boiler, when soft fold in blue cheese dressing, hold warm.
- Toss roast beef in hot saute with butter, Quick Quick, just to warm.
- Heat bacon slices.
- Assemble: Place roast beef on slider bottom top with slice tomato, spoon over blue cheese sauce top with bacon then top with bun top.