Chipotle Rubbed Strip Steak w/Carrots & Corn
- 10 oz New York Strip, grill, #43854
- 2 oz Pepper Chipotle In Adobe Sauce, #73054
- 2 oz Sugar Brown Dark, #81496
- 1/4 Ea Cilantro, #14040
- 2 oz Orange Navel, #13758
- 3 oz Carrot, Peeled, #76354
- 2 oz Barbecue Sauce
- 1 Ea Corn On The Cob 3"
- Pat dry the steak. Combine chipotle, brown sugar, chopped fine cilantro, juice of the whole orange, and one tsp of veg oil. Rub the steak and let marinate for 10 minutes. Get grill hot – sear both sides for 1-2 minutes making sure not to burn. Add desired salt and pepper at this time. Finish in 400°F oven for 5 minutes.
- Quick fry the carrots and place in pan with warming barbecue sauce – baste until coated. Brush the corn and grill for 8-10 minutes for nice color. Trim both ends and then cut into 2. Place the carrots and corn to the side and fan out the sliced steak. Garnish with fresh cilantro.