Chicken Egg Hash Brown Skillet with Hollandaise
Tyson® Chicken Boat™ Loaders™ served in a skillet with crispy hash browns, cheesy scrambled eggs, and garnished with rich hollandaise sauce, crispy jalapeños, and diced tomato.
consumer insight, rationale:
- The tomatoes provide acidity to contrast the richness of the hollandaise sauce and lend balance to the elements in this savory morning dish.
- Incorporating items on a menu that relate to the all day breakfast trend is a great way for operators to give menu variety to consumers when it comes to ordering.
menu part: Breakfast
- Bountiful Harvest® Shredded Hash Browns (24192)
- Butter Sauce Base
- Fair Meadow Eggs (L3384)
- Katy’s Kitchen Lemon Juice (12790)
- Culinary Secrets Cayenne Pepper (10508)
- Culinary Secrets Sea Salt Fine Crystals (29346)
- Tyson® Chicken Boat™ Loaders™ Snacks
- SilverBrook® Scrambled Egg Mix (69170)
- Tomatoes, Fresh, Diced for Garnish
- Good Roots Cilantro, Chopped (14040)
- Preheat fryer to 350 degrees.
- Prepare the hash browns in a skillet or on flat top with oil until crisp.
- Make hollandaise sauce: combine butter sauce base and egg yolks (1 bag of sauce per 1 ½ cups of egg yolk) in a large stainless steel bowl.
- Set over a double boiler while whisking and heat slowly to 145 degrees.
- Season the hollandaise sauce to taste with lemon, cayenne and salt.
- Prepare Chicken Boat™ Loaders™: Deep fry from frozen for 3 - 3 ½ minutes.
- While chicken is cooking, heat a small skillet and cook the scrambled eggs. Add the cheese and stir to melt.
- To plate, place the chicken on a skillet. Load each one with crispy hash browns then scrambled eggs.
- Ladle hollandaise over the top and garnish with the jalapeños and diced tomatoes.