Chesapeake Bay Sriracha Wings
Approximate Portion Cost: $2.95
Suggested Menu Price: $9.95
- 1 TBL All Purpose Flour
- 1/2 Tsp. Sea Salt
- 1# Chicken Wings
- 1⁄2 Tbl Chesapeake Bay Seasoning 2 Tbl Sriracha Sauce
- 2 Tbl Melted Butter
- Preheat convection oven to 450.
- Combine flour and seasoning into a large zip lock bag. Add chicken, shake and make sure chicken is well coated.
- Take a full sheet pan and spray with pan spray. Line wings onto pan making sure they are evenly spaced.
- Cook for 15 minutes, turn and continue cooking for 15 minutes more.
- Place in cooler. Once cooled, wings are now ready to fry. This is a good method to prep up in advance so you can do larger quantities if needed.
- Pre heat fryer to 350.
- Add wings and cook for about 8-10 minutes. (before removing make sure wings are fully cooked).
- Combine Sriracha sauce and melted butter in a bowl, mix add wings and toss.