Chef Julius’ Duck Confit Crostini
- 1 leg of duck confit (store purchased)
- 3 oz shallot confit or caramelized shallots
- ¼ lb Taleggio cheese
- ½ rosemary-infused baguette (¼-inch slices, toasted)
- ½ cup monini-roasted garlic oil
- ½ oz chopped fresh tarragon
- Truffle salt
- black pepper
- Place sliced baguette on sheet tray and drizzle with oil and season with black pepper.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven on 350 degrees for about five minutes to seven minutes or until slightly golden brown around the edges.
- Place a small amount of the Taleggio cheese on the baguette.
- Finally, top with a small amount of duck and serve.
- Type: Lunch, Dinner, Entree
- Categories: Center of the Plate, Recipes
- Tags: Dinner, Entrée, Lunch