Chef Brian’s Breakfast Sandwich
Pile on the protein for a hearty start to the day, with this layered delight of cheddar and ricotta cheeses, all-natural ham and a perfectly fried egg, all tucked neatly into a portable English muffin.
- 2 oz Smoked Ham, sliced
- 3/4 oz Sharp White Cheddar Cheese Natural .75 oz
- 1 ea Muffin English, 2 oz, Plain Sliced, CA856
- 1 serving Rosemary Butter
- 1-1/3 oz Ricotta Cheese, Whipped Part Skim
- 1½ ea Egg Patty, 1.5 oz Fried Homestyle w/Cracked Black Pepper
- 8 oz Butter Blend 60/40
- Solid Salted
- 4 oz Fresh Rosemary
- 1/8 oz Salt Table
- 1½ oz Garlic, Chopped
- Blend the Rosemary Butter ingredients together and refrigerate.
- Toast Muffin. When muffin is done spread rosemary butter on bottom, and spread ricotta on top bun.
- Heat ham on flat top and place cheddar to melt. Heat egg to temp. Place egg on bottom, then ham and cheddar.