Cheesy Lobster & Hash Brown Frittata
Provided by Beaver Street
- 3 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Small White Onion, Diced
- 1 Green Bell Pepper, Seeded and Diced
- 1 Red Bell Pepper, Seeded and Diced
- 8 large Eggs
- 1/2 C Milk
- 3/4 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Pepper
- 20 oz Shredded Yukon Gold Potatoes
- 10 oz Cooked Knuckle And Claw Lobster Meat
- 1 C Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 Tbsp Freshly Chopped Parsley
- Preheat oven to 350 F. In a 12" oven-safe skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat, then add diced onions, bell peppers and shredded potatoes. Cook until softened and lightly browned; about 7-9 minutes. Stir in lobster meat.
- In a medium sized bowl, whisk eggs, milk, salt and pepper. Pour over the potato mixture in the skillet, stir, and cook until the edges start to pull away from the pan; about 5 minutes to 7 minutes.
- Sprinkle cheese on top and bake until set, about 16 minutes to 18 minutes. Slice into wedges and serve garnished with parsley.
No video selected.